Sterling Arsenal builds custom AKM type rifles and shotguns and converts Saiga and VEPR firearms to ATF 922(r) compliant assault style specifications with high quality US made parts.
- Built with USA MADE receivers and barrels, including suppressor ready configurations
- Cerakote and Nitride plated components machined and configured for professional OEM fit and finish
- Milling, fitting, re-sizing core components including operating system, trunion, and porting modifications
- Depopulation of barrels and components; barrel threading; rebarreling and headspacing
- Re-location of pistol grip and fire controls; profiling bolt carrier group
- Modification and machining of receivers and parts to accommodate folding stocks and forearms
- AK-74 Style Threaded (pin-welded available) front sight block and sight re-alignment
- (AK-74 and Krink type conversions, barrel length modification and refacing, threaded front sight block and sight re-alignment)
- Sterling Arsenal Custom SAR-AK rifles start at $1950
- Custom Shop Pricing for Conversions (not including base firearm) starts at $600
SAR-AK Classic and Alpha Rifles
US Made CNC rolled and formed receivers, milled barrel trunions and rear sight blocks, cold hammer forged barrels. Final finish of metal components in Cerakote. We perform all riveting and trunion work, barrels are pressed, pinned, and populated for perfect sight alignment. Muzzle threads and crowns are lathe machined for absolute concentricity and consistent accuracy. Chamber and block journals are lathe turned to achieve optimal friction / press fitment while mitigating metallurgic stress during assembly. Internal fire control / trigger components are US-Made, ALG triggers are standard.
We offer two production platforms for our AK line — the Classic series and Alpha series, both offered in 5.45×39 or 7.62x39mm:
The Classic series includes two models: Fixed wood (or composite) stock and foregrip $2450; or metal (AK-74 Russian / Kyber AK100 type) side folder with wood or polymer foregrip, $2750. Choice of AK74 or AK47 type muzzle brake and single-color Cerakote for metal components. Country-specific, RPK, SVD, Dragunov, and R-5 Galil clone configurations also available, priced individual case basis.
The Alpha series offers choice of metal Russian triangle side folder, Zhukov, or AR15 Magpul collapsible rear stocks. Standard with MLOK foregrip and railed op rod covers, adjustable front sight gas block for suppressor use; pin/welded suppressor muzzle FH / MB (barrels cut back to 13.5 to 14.5″) for total 16″ length or Mini and Mid-Length SBR and pistol configurations, starting at $2950.
Suppressor ready option is also available on Classic series rifles for additional $250 plus silencer adapter. And of course, we can do just about any other type of modification or hybrid combination to bridge in between the Classic and Alpha models as well as custom Cerakote options.