We Buy and Consign select firearms, optics, and accessories from customers
Sterling Arsenal will make an offer to Buy your firearm based on the following:
- Current Production Firearms: 65% of Sterling Arsenal Dealer Price for the same or comparable firearm. The 65% value level applies to firearms that are deemed New In Box Condition (NIB) with original factory manuals and accessories. Values for all other Current Production Firearms Trades will be decremented based on wear, condition, and marketability.
- Out of Production Firearms: Valuation is based on comparable Current Production Firearm, decremented or incremented for marketability.
- Check and Cash payouts are decremented 5% and 20% below Shop Credit, respectively.
- Sterling Arsenal reserves the right to make individual case based decisions with regard to payout levels.
- Sterling Arsenal does not “Trade” firearms or any merchandise; all transactions are independent.
- Sterling Arsenal reserves the right to refuse any transaction.
Consignments include firearms Transferred to Sterling Arsenal for re-sale in exchange for Sales Proceeds net of Consignment Fees and Expenses, subject to the following:
- Minimum qualifying firearm consignment Sale Price value is $3000.
- Consignment Fees and Expenses are calculated as a Fixed Fee based on roughly 12% to 20% of Expected Sale Price. Range varies depending on marketability of the firearm.
- Customers are notified no sooner than 36 hours and no later than 5 days that a Consignment has sold and will be provided with a statement net proceeds; Sterling Arsenal reserves the right to hold sales proceeds for up to 60 days should transfer of a Consignment Sale enter a pending status.
- Customer may terminate Consignment at any time; Background Check and Transfer is required to return consignment firearm to customer; Transfer Fees are assessed according to our Inbound Transfer Fee schedule.
- Maximum Consignment period is 6 months; if item is not sold within 6 months item will be returned and Transferred to the customer; customer may choose to extend consignment period for a fee of $50.