All Sales Final — returns are not accepted except in cases where a product is defective. In cases of a defective product, Sterling Arsenal will: (a) assist the customer to ship the product to manufacturer for repair or replacement subject to manufacturer warranty and RMA policy; (b) repair the product if it is serviceable; or exchange the defective product for another product of similar value. In cases where customer desires to return a non-defective product, Sterling Arsenal has the option of purchasing the product subject to our Buy and Consign Terms.
Deposit Refunds for cancelled orders provided as a percentage of customer order value, subject to the following:
- NFA Firearms– Within 15 days of placing order: 85%; 30 days 70%; 61+ days, 50%. Tax Stamps are not refundable.
- Other New Production Non-NFA Firearms — Within 30 days of placing order: 85%; 60 days, 70%; 90+ days, 50%.
- All order cancellations and deposit refund requests must be transmitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sterling Arsenal will waive deposit forfeitures on an individual case basis.
- Title 1 Firearms, Accessories, and Optics — Upon notification by Sterling Arsenal that a firearm, accessory, or optic is ready for pick-up and transfer, Customers have 30 days to transfer, take into their possession and, pay in accordance with agreed upon sales terms. After 30 days Sterling Arsenal will deem the Title 1 firearm(s) as Abandoned and the corresponding order Cancelled and reserves the right to dispose or retain the firearm as it deems practical. Any payment received by Sterling Arsenal from the Customer will be adjudicated according to the Deposit Refunds policy above.
- Title 2 (NFA) Firearms– Upon notification by Sterling Arsenal that an NFA firearm is ready to be registered on a Form 4 or transferred on Form 3, Customers have 60 days to complete and provide or process to Sterling Arsenal the requisite ATF forms and other required documents, e.g. an NFA Trust, and pay any required amounts in accordance with agreed upon sales terms. After 60 days Sterling Arsenal will deem the Title 2 Firearm(s) as Abandoned and the corresponding order Cancelled and reserves the right to dispose or retain the firearm as it deems practical. Any payment(s) received by Sterling Arsenal from the Customer will be adjudicated according to the Deposit Refunds policy above.
Custom Shop Projects
- Custom Shop Projects, including Gunsmith, Armorer, Laser, and Cerakote projects, returned to the customer prior to work completion by customer request, are assessed all direct and indirect labor and admin costs in addition to any material cost expended on the project. Minimum admin cost is $45. Sterling Arsenal may elect to waive any cost.
- Sterling Arsenal cannot be held liable for any cost or damages associated with use, malfunctions, or defects resulting from machining, welding, coating, laser, or armorer work performed on any customer project.
- Customer acknowledges that manufactures’ warranties are voided by performing modifications, customizations, or repair services on firearms by parties other than the manufacturer.
Customer Acknowledgment and Release From Liability
Customers purchasing and using firearms acknowledge, agree, and understand that firearms and ammunition are inherently dangerous and release Sterling Arsenal from any and all liability for damages resulting from the use of firearms and ammunition purchased from Sterling Arsenal or firearms modified or serviced by Sterling Arsenal.